At Stephen Hurst Pack Heating and Cooling, we know that picking a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Circleville is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily provide you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Stephen Hurst Pack Heating and Cooling a call at 740-474-5940. We’re happy to help!