At Stephen Hurst Pack Heating and Cooling, we know that choosing a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Circleville is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly provide you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Stephen Hurst Pack Heating and Cooling a call at 740-474-5940. We’re happy to help!