Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a dramatic hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service visit from your Stephen Hurst Pack Heating and Cooling, Inc pro each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for a long time to come. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of any moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to setting up your professional air conditioning service, there are steps you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t grass or weeds growing too close to your system, which can hamper airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the cold season, don’t forget to uncover it. You can damage your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in major repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Stephen Hurst Pack Heating and Cooling, Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Stephen Hurst Pack Heating and Cooling, Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.